Here’s how to use the Reading Pane and Spacebar in Outlook to sort through your daily emails more quickly:
– In Outlook, select “View” and “Reading Pane.”
– Select the Reading Pane to sit on the right-hand side.
– Select the top email in your inbox.
– Press the Spacebar so that Reading Pane will scroll down to reveal the lower section of your email and email chain.
– When you have reached the bottom of the email, the Spacebar will then take you to the next email in your inbox.
– Use the “Delete” key as you go through to remove emails that don’t need to be actioned.
– Use the Spacebar rather than the mouse to go through your remaining emails.
Jonathan and his team are amazing, amazing customer service, problems are always resolved in an extremely timely manner without being baffled by technical jargon.- Steven Pink -