If you’d like to customise and personalise your Chrome browser, including changing the colour, the theme, and the avatar, here’s how:
– Click on the three dots (top right) and click on ‘Settings.’
– Click on ‘You and Google.’
– Pick a theme colour and pick an avatar.
– To add a theme, click on ‘Appearance’ (left hand side menu).
– Click on ‘Theme’ (open Chrome Web Store).
– Click on your chosen theme and click ‘Add to Chrome.’
They are always on hand to help, especially outside of normal working hours to help lessen the disruption to our users.- Ian Walters -